Warrior Roleplay Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD!

+6
Clover
Dragon
anibeat75
Newms
Admin
Sister Jet
10 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD! Empty SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD!

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Everyone's intro is differrent, so here's the story instead!

One day something terrible happened. But not just something average, something that would change the forest forever. There was a fire, a huge fire. It killed everyone in the Clans, except for a single apprentince. This was Dogpaw of RiverClan. He was a hard worker and happened to be out hunting when the fire struck. A few days later he wondered what to do. He soon wondered to Mothermouth, and eventually the Moonstone. As if by instinct, he layed down, and touched his nose to the cold rock. He went into the dreams of StarClan. There, he saw all the cats that had died. "You must create a new clan," mewed Bluestar, the old leader of ThunderClan. "You are the last Clan cat," mewed Raggedstar, the old ShadowClan leader. "Make wise descisions, and stick to them," said Tallstar, the old leader of WindClan. "And may SparkClan live for many moons to come!" mewed Leopardstar, the past leader of RiverClan. Dogpaw became Dogstar, and recieved eight more lives. Then he set off to find members of his clan. So now it's up to YOU, will you join the clan of the setting sun?

Form

Name:
Secret Word:

My Form

Name: Dogstar
Description: Mud brown powerful tabby with a dark blue gaze.
Secret Word: Now I can't give you that just yet!

Name: Sparkleheart
Description: Gold brown tortoishell with gold stripes.
Secret Word: look ^up^

Name: Riverheart (Previously Riverpaw)
Description: Bluish-silverish pretty she-cat with violet eyes
Secret Word: look ^up^

~we are high on apprentinces and short on warriors, so I will add a few~

Name: Flamestorm
Description: A stunning version of a tiger. Has long claws and dark green eyes.
Secret Word: ^look up^

Name: Thunder That Sings The Mountain To Sleep (Thunder)
Description: Silver she-cat with bright green eyes. She is an old tribe cat and wished to keep her name, as it is the one she was born with.
Secret Word: ^look up^

Name: Eaglepaw (Previously Eaglekit)
Description: Charcoal Black tom with silver-green eyes.
Secret Word: *Cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES!

*No Powerplaying
*No Godmodding
*Be nice
*Be fair
*The Secret Word is '*Sparkley*
*Have FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memberz

Leader: Dogstar (Tom)

Deputy: Pantherheart (Tom)
Apprentince: Moonpaw

Med Cat: Sparkleheart (She-cat)
Apprentince: Clovertail (She-cat)

Warriors:
Silverheart (She-cat)
Birdspark (She-cat)
Pantherheart (Tom)
Flamestorm (Tom)
Thunder That Sings The Mountain To Sleep (She-cat)
Spiritsong (She-cat)
Riverheart (She-cat)
Ghostshadow (Tom)
Silverspirit (She-cat)
Thunderchaser (Tom)

Apprentinces:
Clovertail (She-cat) Mentor: Sparkleheart
Moonpaw (Tom) Mentor: Pantherheart
Eaglepaw (Tom) Mentor: Riverheart
Lionpaw (Tom) Mentor: Thunder that Sings the Mountain to Sleep (Thunder)
Cloverpaw (She-cat) Mentor: Flamestorm

Queens and Kits: None

Elders: None

~~~~~~~~~~

Moon

New

Prey

Returning again

Season

New-leaf (spring)

Camp

Warriors Den:
It is the closest den to the entrance, like any regular den, it is made of brambles and twigs and has moss for bedding. It is warmest in the middle, and coldest on the edges.

Apprentinces Den:
A hole in the side of the camp wall. Is quite large but isn't very comforabtable unless you use lots of moss. Aside from the nursery, it is one of the warmest dens.

Leaders Den:
See that smaller boulder connected to the Great Boulder? Well that makes the leaders den. Dogstar puts up lots of moss in here.

Great Boulder:
Where Dogstar makes his announcments. Called the "Rock That Is Very Important" by kits.

Nursery:
The thickest den with the freshest moss. It is the warmest den of them all. Is near a little pool that isn't too deep, or too shallow. Dogstar, being from RiverClan, likes to teach all the kits how to swim in this.

Medicine Cat Den:
A sandy ditch with protection of brambles and twigs. Little caves in the walls of it for storing herbs and berries.

Territory

SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD! 2ry6ft3

1: Camp: (See Camp)

2: Owl Oak: The tallest tree on the territory. Has tightly packed branches where apprentinces dare each other to climb higher. A tawny friendly old owl lives here.

3: Bluebird River: A beautiful river that is as changable as the moon. One day it's calm, the next day it's rushing and dangerous.

4: Forbidden Forest: The name says it all. It's full of all sorts of nasty things like wolves and... eeep... giant spiders.

5: Sink Hole: It has been here for many generations. Don't get too close! Or your a goner for sure.

6: The Perfectly Safe Forest (Willow Pridelands): Where all the cats should hunt. The only living things in here are prey. There are no GIANT SPIDERS for those of you who already know your cat wont be going into the Forbidden Forest anytime soon... well really just anytime.

7: Sunny Plateu: A short Plateu that could fit all of ThunderClan on it. Can get very warm and if the weather is perfect, medicine cats will often tell recovering sick pateints to lie out here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just when you thought it was over! There's more! Here the herbs used, straight from the Secrets of the Clans book!

"Hi! My name is Sparkleheart and I will share with you the treatments the medicine cats use! Even though i'm sharing these with you, don't ever use them on sick cats! Take them to me or a veteranarian right away, trust me, they'll thank you for it!"

BORAGE LEAVES
To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguisehed by its small pink or blue star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it help increases their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

BURDOCK ROOT
A tall-stemmed, sharp-smelling thistle with dark leaves. A medicine cat must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp, which can be applied to rat bites. Cures infection.

CATMINT (Also Known As Catnip)
A delicious-smelling leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough.

CHERVIL
A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds. Chewing up the roots helps with bellyache.

COBWEB
Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest; be careful not to take the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around an injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. It is the best thing to stop bleeding.

COLTSFOOT
A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

COMFREY
Identifiable by its large leaves and small bell-shaped flowers, which can be pink, white, or purple. The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

DOCK
A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

DRIED OAK LEAF
Collected in the autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infections.

FEVERFEW
A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly cats with fever or chills.

GOLDENROD
A tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

HONEY
A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infection or the throats of cats who have breathed smoke.

HORSETAIL
A tall plant with bristly stems that grows in marshy areas. The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. Usually chewed up and and applied as a poultice.

JUNIPER BERRIES
A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries sooth bellyaches and help cats who are having trouble breathing.

LAVENDER
A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

MARIGOLD
A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

MOUSE BILE
A bad-smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

POPPY SEED
Small black seeds shaked from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock and distress. Not recomended for nursing queens.

STINGING NETTLE
The spiny green seeds can be administered to a cat who's swallowed poison, while the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.

TANSY
A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

THYME
This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

WATERMINT
A leafy green plant found in stems or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a cat suffering bellyache.

WILD GARLIC
Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infection, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

YARROW
A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

NOTE:
DEATHBERRIES
Red berries that can be fatally poisionous to kits and elders. They are NOT a medicine. Known to Twolegs as yew berries. BEWARE!

Warrior Speak

Crow-Food: Rotting food, no cat likes to eat it!
Fox dung: An insult, stronger offense than mouse-brain.
Fresh-kill: Recently killed prey
Gathering: A meeting that the clans hold every full moon in peace.
Greenleaf: Summer
Housefolk: A house cat's name for it's humans.
Kittypet: A house cat.
Leaf-bare: Winter
Leaf-fall: Fall/Autumn
Loner: A cat that lives peacefully on it's own in one place but doesn't defend it's territory.
Monster: Usualy refers to a human machine such as a car or bull-dozer.
Moonhigh: The time of night where the moon is at it's highest, often Midnight.
Mouse-brained: Not very smart
Mouse dung: An insult stronger that Mouse-brain, but less offensive than Fox dung.
Newleaf: Spring
Nofurs: Another word for humans, usualy what rouges
One moon : One month (half-moon= two weeks, quarter-moon= one week)
Rogue: A potentially hostile cat who lives outside the clans and never spend too long in one place.
Sharing tongues: Term used to describe cats grooming each other, or talking.
Silverpelt: The Milky Way
Sunhigh: Noon
Thunderpath: Road, highway
Tree-eater: Bull-dozer.
Twoleg nest: A human house
Twoleg place: A human town.
Twoleg: A Clan's term for human
Upwalkers : Another word for humans, not used very often

Propechies

There will be a bird of the sky,
a proud cat with a strong heart,

and a flower like no other,
that will shake the drive the forest to pureness.
But Beware of the Betrayer,
because before there is light, a heart will be broken.
This seems to be made torwards Lionpaw, Eaglepaw, and Cloverpaw. It seems that Cloverpaw likes Eaglepaw a bit. Cloverpaw and Eaglepaw are in the Dream Land, fighting off the Seekers. Lionpaw is nowhere to be seen.

Map

Coming Soon!

Last edited by Pumpkin on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 23 times in total
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

http://www.webkinzinsider.com

Back to top Go down

SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD! Empty Re: SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Form

Name: Silverheart
Description: Silver tortieshell she with soft blue eyes
Secret Word: Why would I tell? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warriorrpnow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD! Empty Re: SparkClan ~join today~ IMPROVED THREAD!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:35 pm

JK, sparkley
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Name- Ghostpaw
Gender- Tom
Rank- *cough cough*
Personality- Will unfold
Description- Foggy gray pelt, blue eyes
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Sparkley!!!
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:43 pm

((Thanks! I will add you than we can start!))
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Okie Dokie!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:48 pm

((Ok! Dogstar Sparkleheart Riverpaw))

Riverpaw padded around the lake. Suddenly she smelt two new cats. She let out a yowl.

Dogstar heard the yowl and came running. "What is it?" he mewed.
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:50 pm

My fur bristled. I hissed at the young cat, unsheathing my claws.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Ghostpaw hissed at the she-cat. "Who are you!?"
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:52 pm

"Silverheart!" I spat. "Who are you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Riverpaw realized she couldn't take on both of these cats. She was greatful when Dogstar appeared.

"STOP!" he yowled. "Who are you, and why are you tresspassing on SparkClan territory?"
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:54 pm

I cleared my throat.
"I am Silverheart, a old Clan member of SpottedClan."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 pm

"Well then, I have never heard of SpottedClan. SparkClan took over the land after ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan were destroyed by a fire. Has that same fate happened to SpottedClan?" he mewed.
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm

I shook my head.
"Twoleg rubbish!" I spat angrily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm

"I am Ghostpaw," he said, eyeing the cats,"May I join SparkClan?"
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:02 pm

"Well, Twolegs are always getting in the way of things!" he mewed.

"Twolegs can be so mouse-brained!" Riverpaw put in.
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:03 pm

"Of course you may join SparkClan, Ghostpaw, how many moons are you?" he mewed.
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:04 pm

"Err... may I join also?" I asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:08 pm

"Eight," he replied,"Don't ask."
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:09 pm

"You may join too, as we are in need of many warriors. But, you will both need to prove your loyalty. Tomorrow at dawn you shall hunt for the five cats that occupy this territory. Riverpaw will tell you what to get," he mewed then stalked off.

"Well, so you will need, one fish, one squirrel, one chaffinch, one mouse or vole, and one eagle," she mewed, then added quietly, "If you guys need help learning to hunt the eagle I could help you, we learned it from the Tribe cats."
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:10 pm

I shook my head.
"The same with me. I remember Stoneteller teaching me." I said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newms Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:19 pm

"I can catch it," he mewed coolly.
Newms
Newms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:20 pm

"Ok," she mewed. "Come back to camp, it looks like there will be a storm."
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:20 pm

I looked up. She was right. The sky was darkening.
"Lead the way." I said, smiling.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next