Warrior Roleplay Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Flameclan~

+2
ps118jlg
SpiritsongofFlameclan
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Flameclan~ Empty ~Flameclan~

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Flamclan [/size]

This place was once a home to thousands of cats... until something suddenly scared them all off, something big and powerful, something that took so many of them away that they had to leave the forest in which they called home. The remaining cats of each clan met at their last gathering, they agreed, they must leave. All five clans yowled in pain as they left their beautiful home, some protested and stayed behind. On their way to their new home many died, some were killed by bigger animals, others starved or fell into cold streams, by the time they all reached their new home, only seven of each remained. The clans renamed themselves, they sought out new clans since they now had a new home. They became:

Frostclan
Dreamclan
Fernclan
Moonclan
and
Witheringclan. But soon all the clans began to die off, there werent enough cats. This was all until Dreamclan and Frostclan remained, they fought and clawed at each other when they wished to claim territory, and soon only one cat from Fernclan remained, Shadowfever. Shadowfever was pinned to the ground, Dreamstar told him he could join, or die, but he chose death. As the final blow came down he died... but only once, he dreampt of meeting Starclan, they told him that violence wasn't the answer. He was left to rot on the could ground, it rained when he awoke as Shadowstar. When Shadowstar got up he could see all of Dreamclan had died, they had been found by a badger, and he had been hidden. Shadowstar looked around, what was he to do? He began traveling until he came to a grand tree, there he climbed to the top and waited, waited until he could think straight. This was when he noticed a dead she cat, nestled next to her were nine, not twelve, not, thirteen kits. Shadowstar raised them, thus, Flameclan was born.

[size=18]You may have as many cats as you would like!

Here are Flameclan's Cats:

Leader: Dreamstar
A long haired she-cat with green eyes. Is respectful and will risk her last life for her clan. She always knows what to do, and would not leave the smallest kit behind.

[color=red]Name: Stonefur
Position: Deputy
Description:http://kalalogos.com/gray%20cat.jpg

Medicine Cat: Name: Riverfrost
Position: Med Cat
Description: Blusih-silverish pretty she-cat with unusual violet eyes. Has dainty little paws and is very interested in the theory of medicine.[\color]

Medicine Cat Apprintice: Spiritpaw
A silver she-cat with shy blue eyes with gold flecks. Has White paws that go up to her middle leg then form into white stripes that wind around her leg and fade at her hip. Has a dark silvery tail and silver ears. All her thirteen brothers and sisters were separated, including her mother and father, only she and Speckledpaw remain. She is gentle and shy, but hopes to find her family.

Elders:

Senior Warriors:

Queens:

Warriors:
Flamefoot:
A flame colored tabby tom with a light happy attitude, loves to go on small adventures.

Apprintices: Speckledpaw: A young silver tom identical to his sister Spiritpaw, except he has a white tail and dark grey stripes. He is brave and cunning.

Kits:

Rules: You must have some experience with the warrior books, please no arguing or claiming a high position. If you would like to join you must PM me an example of your usual post. Please do not spam!
Start as either a kit or apprintice please, unless you are aquiring the deputy or Medicine cat.

Fill this out:
Name:
Position:
Then send me your post.

For the Medicine Cat and Medicine Cat Apprintice:

Borage Leaves: Chewn and eaten by queens, increases the supply of milk. Has blue or pink star shaped petals.
Burdock Root: Sharp smelling with dark leaves. Dig up roots and chew into pulp, apply to rat bites, cures infections.

Catmint ((Catnip)): Best remedy for Greencough.

Chervil: Large leaves and small white flowers. Juice of leaves helps infected wounds, roots help bellyache.

Cobweb: Spiderweb. Used to stop bleeding from wounds.

Coltsfoot: A bit like a dandelion, leaves chewed to pulp, helps with shortness of breath.

Comfry:Small bell-shaped flowers. Roots chewed to poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

Dock:Chew and apply to scratches.

Dried Oak Leaf: Collected in auttum, stops infections.

Feverfew: A bush with flowers like daisies, eat leaves to cool temperature.

Goldenrod: Tall plant with bright yellow flowers, poultice is great for healing wounds.

Honey: Good for soothing throats of cats who have breathed smoke.
Horsetail: Grown in marshy areas with bristly stems, leaves used to treat infected wounds.

Juniper Berries: A spikey green bush with purple berries, berries soothe bellyaches and help cats with trouble breathing.

Lavender: Cures Fever

Marigold: Grows low to the ground, yellow or orange, petals or leaves chewn and applied to infection.

Mouse Bile: A foule bile, gets rid of ticks. Apply on moss and dab on fur, then wash paws in the river.

Poppy Seed: Small black seeds from dried poppys. Helps cats sleep, soothes shock or distress, not reccomended for nursing queens.

Stinging Nettle: Spiny green seeds can be applied to those eaten Poison or deatheberries, leaves applied to bring down swelling.

Tansy: Good for curing coughs, must be applied in small doses.

Thyme: Cal anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint: Chewed into pulp to cure bellyache.

Wild Garlic: Rolling in a patch of this prevents infection especially with rat bites.

Yarrow: Expels poison.

Last edited by SpiritsongofFlameclan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 23 times in total
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

~Flameclan~ Empty Re: ~Flameclan~

Post  ps118jlg Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:12 pm

(I will be a queen cat and make he up myself.)

My name is Alexandrea. I am the Queen of *says name of whatever place it is*. I have ruled here for 15 years.

ps118jlg

Back to top Go down

~Flameclan~ Empty not correct

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:16 pm

((That isnt related to warriors. Queens are female cats kitting.))
ps118jlg wrote:(I will be a queen cat and make he up myself.)

My name is Alexandrea. I am the Queen of *says name of whatever place it is*. I have ruled here for 15 years.

Last edited by SpiritsongofFlameclan on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  ps118jlg Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 pm

SpiritsongofFlameclan wrote:That isnt related to warriors. Queens are female cats kitting.
Queens can fight also Wink

ps118jlg

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 pm

((yes but you are not using name or dialong right. Queens do not rule, or have human names. They have names like Featherfern, or Diamondwing.))
ps118jlg wrote:
SpiritsongofFlameclan wrote:That isnt related to warriors. Queens are female cats kitting.
Queens can fight also Wink
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  ps118jlg Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:34 pm

[quote="SpiritsongofFlameclan"]((yes but you are not using name or dialong right. Queens do not rule, or have human names. They have names like Featherfern, or Diamondwing.))[quote="ps118jlg"]
oh. then scratch (i think i said something ironic) "rule" and i will take the name Marabelle if i can. if i can't please PM me with a name.

ps118jlg

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:38 pm

((i pmed you a little))

Dreamstar stalked around in her den, she tilted her head towards the pitch black ceiling and squinted. She was having a hard time thinking, she called in Flamefoot, her trusty warrior to confide in him.
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:53 pm

((This should make a lovely thread! I will happily join! Now, it said to reply....))

"Why thank you." I said, dipping my head in respect

Fill this out:
Name: Silverheart
Position: Deputy?
Description: Silver she-cat with soft blue eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warriorrpnow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:30 pm

((Thanks! You are the new deputy, I will add you to the list. No need to put up send me a post, you made this site so you should be good at this! lol)) Flamefoot scurried to the den, his leader stared at him.

"I need you to get Silverheart, this is important news."
Admin wrote:((This should make a lovely thread! I will happily join! Now, it said to reply....))

"Why thank you." I said, dipping my head in respect

Fill this out:
Name: Silverheart
Position: Deputy?
Description: Silver she-cat with soft blue eyes
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

~Flameclan~ Empty ...

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:48 pm

"I have news, I had... a dream."

Flamefoot looked towards his leader, his ears tilted forward.

"They, they said, 'Blood will pour down, cuts will be reopened by a new enemy.'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

"I have news, I had... a dream."

Flamefoot looked towards his leader, his ears tilted forward.

"They, they said, 'Blood will pour down, cuts will be reopened by a new enemy.'
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

~Flameclan~ Empty ..

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 am

"Do you know what this means? I asked anxiously, my thoughts went astray as the prophecy swirled through my mind.

((how come my post keeps appearing as yours?))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:39 am

"Do you know what this means? I asked anxiously, my thoughts went astray as the prophecy swirled through my mind.

((how come my post keeps appearing as yours?))
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:29 pm

**IDK**

I shook my head.
"No, I don't."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:21 pm

Name: Riverfrost
Description: Blusih-silverish pretty she-cat with unusual violet eyes. Has dainty little paws and is very interested in the theory of medicine.
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

http://www.webkinzinsider.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm

((Awesome! Purple eyes! thats cool! Thanks for joining, Spiritpaw is you apprintice, I hope you don't mind))

Spiritpaw poked her nose out from the den, the frsh morning air filled her lungs as she pranced about the clearing. When she reached the fresh kill pile she picked a rabbit for her mentor
Pumpkin wrote:Name: Riverfrost
Description: Blusih-silverish pretty she-cat with unusual violet eyes. Has dainty little paws and is very interested in the theory of medicine.
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:09 pm

Flamefoot crouched in the thicket, his muscles tensed as he prepared to pounce... then he did, ladning on a fat rabbit. He clutched it between his paws and bit it to stop it from crying out, then he made his way back. Before he could reach camp though, he was attacked, "Help!"
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:11 pm

((Flameclan will be closing, not enough people... oh well, i will give you all one last day. Thank you all!))

Last edited by SpiritsongofFlameclan on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:56 pm

((Actually, I dont think I will close it, instead I will have a little contest. Whoever attracts the most members ((they must say you told them of Flameclan)) will win either an Avatar of their choice ((I can do a train or car moving, but I prefer still avi's)) or an item from the w-shop on webkin that is under 1,200 kinzcash. Contest ends in two weeks))

Last edited by SpiritsongofFlameclan on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:09 pm

((Cool, i'm sure I cold get some members of WI to join, and a lot of the members of SparkClan too))
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:44 pm

((Dont feel like you must, but please DO ask, I'll add you in!))
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:05 pm

Dreamstar looked around, the clearing seemed to be deserted, she called upon her deputy again, she knew what her prophecy meant, a clan would attack, very soon.
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritsong Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:58 pm

(Hi, i'm SpiritsongofFlameclans really close friend, this was her first account but forgot about it, and made her new one, so ya....)

Spiritsong

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritsongofFlameclan Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:08 pm

(Haley, try to get on more, or make a differnt name!)
SpiritsongofFlameclan
SpiritsongofFlameclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sister Jet Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:27 pm

((That would be confuzzeling...))
Sister Jet
Sister Jet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content